Jellyfish is a complete, integrated cyber security platform. Providing several base security services in a single glass pane. The platform connects disparate authorisation and access components. Giving organisations singular visibility for threat detection and prevention.
With its modular approach Jellyfish surpasses traditional centralised cyber security management systems.
Jellyfish manages both cloud-based and on-premises systems. With Jellyfish, Cogito Group has improved our clients governance and compliance abilities.
Centralised Cyber Security
Jellyfish operates as a centralised cyber security control system providing end-to-end visbility across your network. This gives Jellyfish a unique advantage in threat detection and risk mitigation.
What you get
Jellyfish provides the most innovative and comprehensive set of requirements enabling security, privacy, confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information.
- Provide strong authentication to ensure users accessing your network are who they claim to be
- Network authentication
- Digital signatures
- Full identity lifecycle management
MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
- Remotely manage the entire lifecycle of a device
- Online authentication with a convenient single ID password
PROTECTED DATA STORE
- Provides key management
- Transparent encryption of structured, sensitive data residing in:
- File Systems
- Storage Units
- Integrated Physical and Logical Access
- Web-based Access to services
- HR workflow – access to workflow
- Access Management based on the known and assured identity
- Manage associations between an identity and their issued credentials
- Manage Lifecycle of trusted tokens
- Management of virtual smart cards and credentials to smartphones and other mobile devices
- Advanced protection to data
- Sophisticated monitoring services
- Mature auditing services
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics functionality
- Integration with internal directories and databases
- Integration with legacy systems
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT JELLYFISH?
1800 COGITO (264486)
or +61 2 6140 4494
0800 COGITO (264486)
or +64 4909 7580
Auckland | Brisbane | Canberra | London | Melbourne | Sydney | Washington DC| Wellington