Multi-factor authentication serves a vital function within any organization -securing access to corporate networks, protecting the identities of users, and ensuring that a user is who he claims to be.
Evolving business needs around cloud applications and mobile devices, combined with rising threats, and the need to reduce costs, require entirely new considerations for access control.
The Need for Multi-Factor Authentication
New threats, risks, and vulnerabilities as well as evolving business requirements underscore to the need for a strong authentication approach based on simple service delivery, choice, and future-forward scalability.
Today, organizations are asking:
- Can I address new demands of my business — like cloud and mobile devices?
- How do I map access control methods to business risk and the needs of my users?
- Can I centrally manage, control and administer all my users and endpoints?
- Who controls my user data?
- How can I incorporate additional security layers to help me further fortify against threats?
Digital Identity & Security
Cogito Group is an award-winning ICT company specialising in authentication, cloud security, identity management and data protection. Cogito Group protect the authentication methods used to access information through the use of Identity and other security technologies.