Cogito Group is committed to protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of your information.
How is Privacy Managed?
Cogito Group is bound by the following privacy princaple’s which regulate the way we handle your personal and sensitive information:
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) which includes 13 Australian Privacy Principles
- The Privacy Act 1993 which includes 12 New Zealand Privacy Principles
- The United Kindom’s Data Protection Act 2018, which is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation
If you would like to complain about a breach of Privacy Principles, you may contact our Privacy Officer at the details on the bottom of the page.
We will respond to complaints within a reasonable period of time (usually 30 days).
If you disagree with our decision, you may refer your complaint to:
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner by visiting https://privacy.org.nz/your-rights/making-a-complaint/, calling 0800 803 909 or by emailing [email protected]
If you would like more information about the way we manage personal information, would like to request access
to or correction of personal information that we hold about you, or wish to make a complaint, please contact our Privacy Officer:
- Post – Attention “Privacy Officer” PO Box 4294, Kingston ACT 2604; or
- Telephone – 1800 COGITO (264486)
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT JELLYFISH?
AU: +61 2 6140 4494
NZ: +64 4909 7580
Auckland | Brisbane | Canberra
London | Melbourne | Sydney
Wellington | Washington DC